What is Vintage fabric?
Vintage is our patinated exclusive Italian cotton fabric that we have used to make various garments over the years. The vintage fabric is a cotton fabric mixed with elastane, making it stretchy and comfortable. The fabric has been patinated In order to achieve its iconic vintage finish. The patination also makes the garments more durable and easy to dry. This makes vintage garments favorites among dog owners and hunters. The more the garments are used, the more the vintage effect.
How do I care for Vintage garments?
To maintain the vintage effect of garments, it is best to care for them according to the following advice:
- Wash the garments as rarely as possible. Instead, wipe stains and dirt using a damp cloth.
- Turn the garment inside out,
- close all zippers, Velcro and buttons.
- Do not use a rinsing agent.
- Use the gentle wash program (30 degrees) with only half a load, short spin cycle.
- Preferably iron on a low heat to maintain the function and luster of the fabric.